Cannabis Canada Association, collectively, represents the majority of Licensed Producers of cannabis for medical purposes as licensed and regulated by the Office of Medical Cannabis and the Controlled Substance and Tobacco Branch, under the Health Canada’s Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), in force as of April 1, 2014, recently modified on August 24, 2016 and renamed Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).
If you are a patient looking for medical cannabis, all of our members have well-educated and trained client service teams to assist you with finding the best product for your needs. If you don’t know what product form you would like or need to know where to find cannabis clinics with licensed physicians available to consult, the client care teams can help you. Compassionate programs are available, if needed. And, you can file the costs in your federal tax return as a medical expense.
Click on each licensed producer’s logo to go directly to their web page and all of their contact information.
Current career opportunities with our Licensed Producers.
Emblem Cannabis is looking for a qualified candidate to join our pharmaceutical division as an Extraction Technician. We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in extracting and refining active pharmaceutical ingredients from botanical starting materials using supercritical CO2 extraction. The candidate will report to the Extraction Laboratory Manager.
Be a Part of the Emblem Experience
The business of bud
A division of the fully integrated healthcare company Emblem Corp (EMC.V), Emblem cultivates and sells medical cannabis in Paris, ON. Led by a team of former health care and pharma executives, Emblem Cannabis received a license to sell dried medical cannabis in 2016 and is poised to begin selling concentrated cannabis oils in 2017. Emblem’s state-of-the-art 23,500 sq. ft. is preparing for a multi-tier expansion with more grow rooms, to produce even more medical cannabis.
Grow with us
Emblem is built upon a team of true enthusiasts, dedicated growers, marketing mavens and customer service superstars who genuinely believe in the healing power of cannabis. And now is your chance to help make a difference by joining one of the fastest growing Licensed Producers in Canada.
Intrigued? Visit Emblem on Instagram or Facebook to see us in action. And connect with us on LinkedIn for all the job news you need to know.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Emblem is able to provide accommodation to job applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, please advise in your application.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
NOTE: We thank all applications for this opportunity. However, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Emerald Health Botanicals, a licensed producer under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations located in Victoria, BC, is looking for a detail-oriented Regulatory Compliance and Financial Reporting Manager to join our team.
· Prepare monthly, annual and ad hoc Health Canada reporting requirements which incorporates information from many different areas;
· Prepare monthly sales and inventory reconciliations that feed into the Health Canada reports and into the quarterly financial reporting;
· Prepare quarterly inventory counts as required by Health Canada;
· Invoice processing and coding;
· Research and development project allocation;
· Project cost allocations;
· Work with production department and Ample Organics to ensure the most effective use of the system;
· Enforce Health Canada regulatory requirements related to change in personnel, product ordering, Notice to Authorities, security clearance renewals, etc.;
· Order product from other LP’s and maintain bulk purchase agreements;
· Assist with trouble-shooting IT issues;
· Assist with inventory management and production schedules;
· Conduct audits of inventory and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) compliance.
Skills, Experience and Education:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.